Saturday, August 10, 2013

New Life

I have not updated my blog in over a year.

Since April 2012 we have moved to a new state, gotten two puppies (one of which we lost), become pregnant and had a baby. We are also now in the process of buying our own house!

No wonder I haven't been as diligent in updating. So please accept my apologies as I will strive to update more.

We have lived in SC for over a year and LOVE it. It has been ranked as the most friendliest state in the United States! It is a smaller city than where Alan and I grew up but we LOVE it. It's nice being back in a college town, even though we will never be GameCocks! I enjoy seeing the town come alive with students as they come back to school and it makes me remember my college days.

We will be moving outside of the city to a smaller community and I cannot wait. The downtown reminds you of a one-horse town and has an old move theatre. I cannot wait to explore the cafe's and bookshop. It will be nice to have a small-town feel knowing we are next to a bigger city.

In October of last year we adopted a little puppy, George, who unfortunately died 6 weeks later. We then found a breeder of schnoodles and we got our little Ralphie in February.

In early October we learned we were pregnant! So I decided to have a 6 month old puppy and a newborn baby; what was I thinking!!!

Our handsome baby boy was born 12 days late at 6:13 pm on July 9, 2013.

That is my short and sweet recap since I have last blogged.

There will be more to come so stay tuned...







No comments:

Post a Comment