Sunday, December 6, 2009

Resolutions, Rough Draft

It is coming to that time of year when people make New Year's Resolutions. I have always thought this tradition has been somewhat silly until now. I have recently come to the realization that there are certain things I would like to change and to do better. What better way than to do so by blogging.The reasons for doing so are to make myself more accountable (which I admit is a little scary) and hopefully to gain support from all of you.

Here we go...

1. To get into shape physically. I have specific goals and I am determined this is going to be the year this happens both for my own health and sanity.

2. To learn more about financial matters, investments, to save more, etc.

3. I love plays, art, the symphony,museums, musicals, etc. I am determined that once a month I am going to do something cultural and in doing so, hopefully learning something new.

4. To walk more with God and to learn what it is to be in a true and good relationship with Him. Every day God shows me something new and I am truly blessed to be where I am.

I am sure I will have more resolutions and as the month moves on but this is my starting point and I will provide updates as to the progress I make.

1 comment:

  1. Second post!! I like the resolution to do something "cultural" once a month. Maybe I'll adopt that one.

    p.s. you better start commenting on my blog, lady!

    ReplyDelete