Wednesday, December 28, 2011

(2011)Year in Review

This has been a great year! I started 2011 as an engaged woman and am ending 2011 as a married woman. With being married, I also moved in with my husband and we have a lovely apartment I am quite fond of. I turned the last year of my 20's in November. I have learned no family is perfect, and that love is hard.

I am looking forward to 2012 as I strive to be fiscally responsible, a more disciplined person, and a big loser (as in the tv show). I have loved 2011 and am looking forward to 2012 and all the joys, sorrows, and love it will bring.

There is one additional item I must mention for 2011. I have learned more about myself and I am learning that I am ok. Christ came to save sinners, not perfect people. I am not perfect (by any means) but because of what Christ did, I am truly grateful. This does not mean I do not struggle, trust me, I struggle. But I know I am ok.

No comments:

Post a Comment