Thursday, April 5, 2012

Lack of Motivation

I am struggling. I am struggling with motivation for the following:

1) eating healthier
2) getting up early
3) exercising every day
4) getting my work done

I know I am not alone and even as I write this I feel confident there are other people out there who may have the same struggles.

I know part of the reason for my struggles is if I am not happy or even remotely satisfied in one area of my life, the others are affected.

Now that I have confessed I am going to list what I am going to do to make changes:

-you are what you eat is such a true statement. When I eat chips, mashed potatoes, and chocolates, I feel horrible. When I eat "clean" I feel so much better which then affects my attitude.

-when I rise early in the morning I am able to be so much more productive which boosts my mood and overall attitude

-when I rise early and exercise I feel better ALL the day long.

I have learned that what is so simple in this life are also some of the most complex items.

No comments:

Post a Comment