Saturday, January 9, 2010

New Years Follow Up

So the background to my blog has now been changed, thanks to my amazing boyfriend, Alan. Thank you, honey!





















We had a wonderful New Years Eve, full of fireworks and of course a bonfire where I made smore's! I must say, they were extremely delicious!

Alan and I had gone to the store a few days earlier to buy all the fireworks which I must say turned out really good! 









So after the fireworks we had another big event, Alabama played for the National Championship title and won!!!!! Roll Tide!!!!!!




After the game Alan and I went to Academy at midnight to buy the shirts that had just gone on sale. The line for Academy was incredibly long and it was 20 degrees outside.

















We left Academy and went to Dick's instead. We each bought a shirt or two and then went home and went to sleep. 


















Roll Tide Roll!!! 

1 comment:

  1. Oh goodness, you guys look hilarious in those blankets!

    Micah and I went to an Alabama bar to watch the game and it was crazy packed. It was fun though, so many people cheering and then they played sweet home alabama when we won! RTR!

    Miss you friend!

    ReplyDelete