Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year!

So this year has started off with a bang! I have attempted in the last couple of days to change the background on my blog; obviously I am still having difficulty (as my background has remained the same) even after my computer genius boyfriend, Alan, adjusted settings and fixed it so it moves a lot faster! So after dinner tonight, I am hoping he will be able to help me yet again...

Back to the beginning....so far this year I attempted to sleep in but was awoken at 8am where I proceeded to go lay on the couch (at Alan's parents) and fall asleep. I awoke to the smells of bacon frying, gravy stirring and biscuits baking! It was delicious.

I followed breakfast with "Harry Potter and The Order of the Phoenix" and at noon decided to go downstairs and take a shower and at least be somewhat clean for the rest of the day.

This afternoon I watched "Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince". So far this year has started out pretty durn good. 

I will update more (maybe tomorrow) to include pictures of fireworks from New Years' Eve!

No comments:

Post a Comment