Sunday, September 11, 2011

Day 1

So it is 4:52am and I am wide awake sitting on the couch anticipating what today will bring. Alan is on vacation beginning today we are scheduled to go to his parents sometime today for a good part of the week.

Why am I up?

I was reading this article on visceral fat and am thoroughly disgusted and motivated, http://www.webmd.com/diet/features/the-truth-about-belly-fat?ecd=wnl_wlw_090711 . Visceral fat is the fat we cannot see. It is the fat around the organs. In fact, if you have too much visceral fat it will begin to act as an organ and begin to secrete chemicals into the body. Now, if that doesn't make me motivated and disgusted enough to lose weight, nothing will! So as I begin my day, I will choose to be healthy this morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment