Friday, September 16, 2011

Day 5 and Day 6

Yesterday was Day 5 of my weightloss. I must say that attempting to start any kind of change on vacation, is a lost cause, especially when I'm at my in-laws. However, I have eaten healthy (for the most part) and feel really good about my body.

The question now is what will my scale think and say?

Today is Day 6 and I did have some healthy blueberry cobbler this morning. It really is healthy! I have the rest of the day and am bound and determined to do well today.

Tomorrow I will weigh in and here's to hoping the scale will be nice!

1 comment:

  1. Just remember that the scale does not tell all. So, if you're eating healthier and feeling healthier, than don't let numbers on a scale dictate you feeling something different. (I say this to myself too, because sometimes I let those stupid numbers tell me how I should feel about myself!)

    ReplyDelete