Saturday, September 10, 2011

Past 5 months and Weightloss

Okay, okay. It's been way too long since I've last blogged. I've journaled but somehow, I miss my blog.

Quick update: April 9, 2011 I married my best friend. After all the years growing up and dreaming about the man of my dreams and my wedding, all my wishes came true! My wedding was everything and more I hoped it would be. All the people who matter most to me were there. I am so incredibly blessed by all my family who came and by all my friends who came and/or who were in it.

The bad news is I'm still carrying the weight I've been trying to lose. Okay, to be completely honest, I haven't really tried all that hard. Do I enjoy being miserable? No, who enjoys being miserable? Do I like the way I look right now? No, not really. So the question remains, why can't I lose this weight? So I'm going to blog about my weightloss and the things that I learn. Please feel free to encourage and keep me accountable. I have 3 months, 90 days from today to lose 30 lbs, which is a feasible goal as I am in a friends wedding. If I am to start trying to have a baby in the next 2 years, I need to become healthier and get my body ready to conceive. I am going to go on an adventure. More will come tomorrow as it will be day 1.

No comments:

Post a Comment